Holiday Happening All Season Long plus FREE PARKING Every Sunday!

Temple of Fashion

Business Directory

Built in 1894 by Mrs. E. Weis, a milliner (hatmaker), after two of her rented stores were destroyed by fires.

Built in 1894 by Mrs. E. Weis, a milliner (hatmaker), after two of her rented stores were destroyed by fires.

Stay Connected

Learn about upcoming events and programs by signing up for our newsletter.