THE HUNT FOR THE RED BANK ELF IS BACK!
Stroll our charming downtown and arts and antiques district between Nov. 25 and Dec. 24 and visit participating shops to spot the Red Bank Elf! Keep track of the locations by logging information into the official Scavenger Hunt pamphlet. Forms can be picked up from the Visitors Center Lobby (140 Broad Street) or clicking HERE to print from home!
The more places you find the elf, the more chances to win a prize! Completed forms can be dropped off at participating businesses or the Red Bank Visitors Center (140 Broad Street) to be entered to win a Red Bank Prize Pack.
If you love this Scavenger Hunt, try the extra-special, social media photo challenge, too! Share your experience on social by snapping photos of the Elves and tagging the business, @redbank_nj and hashtagging #RedBankElf #RedBankNJ
Click HERE to download the official 2022 Scavenger Hunt!
Broad Street Businesses:
- A Time to Kiln – 50 Broad St.
- Barbizon of Red Bank – 80 Broad St.
- Castello Boutique – 48 Broad St.
- Chocolate Works – 36 Broad St.
- Fins & Feathers – 134 Monmouth St.
- Greene Street – 40 Broad St.
- Mother Knitter – 97 Broad St.
- Patrizia’s – 28 Broad St.
- Poor Cat Designs – 69 Broad St.
- Pop Freak Collectibles – 54 Broad St.
- Pure Barre – 127 Broad St.
- Red Bank Artisan Collective – 43 Broad St.
- Washington General Store – 35 Broad St.
Bridge Avenue Businesses:
- Frame to Please – 2 Bridge Ave.
- The Mercantile – 25 Bridge Ave.
Front Street Businesses:
- 26 West on the Navesink – 26 W. Front Street
- Down to the Felt – 182 W. Front Street
- Good Vibe Nutrition – 4B W. Front Street
- Pilates Plus 23-25 W. Front Street
- Sweet Bee Bake Shop – 17 E. Front Street
- Toy Utopia – 19 E. Front Street
Monmouth Street Businesses:
- Angel’s Gowns – 71 Monmouth Street
- Another Sunday – 9 Monmouth Street
- Camera Culture – 24 Monmouth Street
- Monmouth Street Emporium – 27 Monmouth Street
- The Green Room – 12 Monmouth Street
Wallace Street Businesses:
- The Local Line – 16 Wallace Street
White Street Businesses:
- Cabana 19 – 18 White Street
- Red Bank Chocolate Shoppe – 17 White Street
- Sweetest Sin Boutique – 7 White Street