Downtown Red Bank’s Summer Music Series is BACK!
Every Saturday night from 6-9pm in June, July and August, the sidewalks come to life with performances from local musicians and artists! Stop, watch, dance and sing along or enjoy while you stroll the beautiful downtown. StreetLife performances take place on Monmouth Street, Broad Street and Riverside Gardens Park (weather permitting).
This great program is made possible in part by Monmouth Arts through the funding from the Monmouth County Board of County Commissioners and the New Jersey State Arts Council on the Arts.
- Monmouth Arts
- Discover Jersey Arts
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- County of Monmouth New Jersey
Want to be a part of this annual tradition? Submit your band to play StreetLife this summer! Fill out the application HERE
June 3rd • 6-9pm
- Kul d’Sack: Monmouth Street in front of The Dublin House
- Don Lee: Broadwalk at the corner of White and Broad
- Phred Morris: Broad Street next to Beijing Bistro
June 10th • 6-9pm
- Sunken City Saxophone Quartet
- Mike Carusochrio
June 17th • 6-9pm
- The Wag
June 24th • 6-9pm
- Absinthe Jazz Ensemble
- The Bill & Casey Show
- Shotgun Bill