A bewitching evening approaches!
You’re invited to don your finest witch attire and descend upon downtown Red Bank for an enchanting night of pre-Halloween revelry!
Witches Night Out is Thursday October 26 from 6pm to 9pm. The evening will feature specials at participating downtown Red Bank businesses for all visitors wearing witchy wardrobes!
Take a picture of your receipt from any downtown Red Bank business from the evening of October 26 and e-mail it to [email protected] to enter to win “The Witch’s Cauldron” gift basket! It’s a potent brew of products and gift certificates donated by our fine downtown Red Bank establishments!
Keep an eye on this spell book as we are constantly adding more participating businesses to our coven!
6:00 pm – Witch’s Dance at Riverside Gardens Park: Enjoy a performance of a traditional old world witch’s dance and then learn to do it from witch dance expert Hedy Perna! We’ll have hats and brooms on site but feel free to bring your own!
6:30 pm – Witch Yoga Class at Open Heart Yoga(200 Monmouth St,3rd Floor): Dress in witchy yoga attire for a free vinyasa Open Heart Yoga class that night at 6:30 pm! Text 732-859-6749 to hold a spot in class!
9:30 pm – Special Screening of “The Craft” at The Basie Center Cinemas(36 White St): Close out the night with a wicked classic!
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Drop by a participating downtown Red Bank business for specials and witch-themed activities!
- Barbizon of Red Bank (80 Broad St) – Witness the “Glamour Witch” mannequin model in the Barbizon window from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Bottles By Sickles (200 Monmouth St) – All witches will receive a Witchy Wine Sale coupon valid through October 31! Scare up 10% off 3 bottles, 15% off 6 bottles, and 20% off 9 bottles!
- Cabana 19 (18 White St) – Stop by and look for the Cabana 19 Witch! Find her and receive 15% off your purchase!
- Chocolate Works (36 Broad St) Spend $10 or more and score a free bag of Halloween Candy!
- Danny’s Steak House (11 Bridge Ave) – Halloween-themed drink and appetizer specials if you wear witchy attire! Sushi discounts all night long!
- Dor L’ Dor (25 Broad St) – Staying open late until 9 pm and offering 10% off!
- Earth Spirit New Age Center (18 Broad St) $10 Aura Photos (usually $25) for anyone in costume between 6pm and 9pm!
- FORGE (50 English Plaza) 15% off everything with the exception of clothing!
- Fourchette (132 Broad St) – Explore a Witchy Open House with a complementary Halloween-themed cheese table from 6pm to 9pm featuring season artisan cheeses. Get fabulous ideas for autumn hosting and decor! Spend more than $150 and receive a free bottle of infused olive oil or balsamic vinegar!
- Front Street Tattoo ( 2 W Front St) – Wear your witch wardrobe and pick from a bucket of surprise gift card amounts! Redeem them later and get some enchanting ink done!
- Harvest Moon Hut (30 Monmouth St in the alley by Dublin House) Find your way in for a delicious treat!
- Karen Joseph Salon (8 E Front St Suite 1) Enjoy a glass of champagne, cheeses and crackers, and a chance to win a $100 gift card for any service at the salon!
- Little Waves Kids (8 White St) Get a free gift with your purchase! Staying open until 9pm!
- Monmouth Street Emporium (27 Monmouth St) – Stop in for unique shopping experience and a spooky special discount!
- Nemo Tile + Stone (21 White St) – Beverages and treats for all witches who stop by!
- Once Bitten Donuts (86 Broad St, Red Bank) – Pop in for a treat so good it’s terrifying! 13% off for all witches!
- Pop Freak Collectibles (65 Broad St ) – Staying open late and offering 10% off your purchase!
- Red Rock Tap + Grill (14 Wharf Ave) – Enjoy a bewitching drink special!
- Sally Boy’s (1 Broad St) – Use the code Witches23 for a Witches Night Out discount!
- 26 West on the Navesink (26 W Front St) – Dress as a witch and enjoy a Halloween-themed Happy Hour!
- TEAK (64 Monmouth St) – Dance Party with DJ Moe Beats starting at 6pm and an ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR offering Halloween Specialty Cocktails!
- The Green Room (12 Monmouth St) – Staying open an extra hour until 9pm! Enjoy 10% off all products!
- Urban Coal House (2 Bridge Ave, located in the Galleria) – A special event drink at a special price! Raise a glass of witchy cheer with “The Poison Apple”!
- Washington General Store (35 Broad St) Stop in for a photo in front of a witchy backdrop, complete with Halloween props and enjoy some free snacks!
- Witch Baby Soap (17 Monmouth St) – Staying open late and offering 15% off for all witches!