Free Parking Throughout Downtown Every Sunday!

Historical Sites

Coopers Bridge
Coopers Bridge

The structure was built by the State of New Jersey in 1999-2000 with the active involvement of the Borough of Red Bank and the Township of Middletown. Not only is […]

Learn More
Russian Orthodox Church
Russian Orthodox Church

Built in 1910 for the Pilgrim Baptist Church (now on Maple Avenue), the Church, the building changed hands when Pilgrim Baptist acquired its present site. The Parish is now closed […]

Learn More
Pilgrim Baptist Church
Pilgrim Baptist Church

One of Red Bank’s first “Negro” churches, Pilgrim Baptist was organized in 1896. The church purchased its present home in 1955. The vital congregation supports a renowned vocal ensemble. The […]

Learn More
Parker Family Health Center
Parker Family Health Center

Opened in 2000 to meet the needs of underserved members of the community, the Parker Center is staffed by volunteer medical professionals. It was organized by Dr. Timothy P. Sullivan […]

Learn More
Former home of Johnny’s Jazz Market
Former home of Johnny’s Jazz Market

Johnny’s Jazz Market reflected owner Ralph John Gatta’s passion for jazz. The neighborhood store was opened in 1944 by his father, and Gatta was the proprietor since 1963. He passed […]

Learn More
North Shrewsbury Ice Boat & Yacht Club
North Shrewsbury Ice Boat & Yacht Club

The North Shrewsbury Ice Boat & Yacht Club was founded in 1880, in the back room of 3 East Front Street, moving in 1923 to the grounds of the Monmouth […]

Learn More
Monmouth Boat Club
Monmouth Boat Club

The Monmouth Boat Club house was built in 1879 in Shingle Style. The porches on each of three stories make it easy to catch a breeze while watching a regatta. […]

Learn More
Marine Park
Marine Park

This waterfront park is a splendid place to picnic and watch the river. During the summer, kids go crabbing here. The park also hosts concerts and festivals. During its early […]

Learn More
Red Bank Armory Ice Rink
Red Bank Armory Ice Rink

Built in 1914 for Troop B of the National Guard’s Red Bank Cavalry, the main floor featured a 100×144-foot riding hall. By the 1950s, it was used to store old […]

Learn More
Charter School/Century House
Charter School/Century House

The Second Empire style house was originally built at 81 East Front Street in the 1860s by William W. Conover. Conover, a real estate investor, was such a strong abolitionist […]

Learn More

Stay Connected

Learn about upcoming events and programs by signing up for our newsletter.