Look up and you’ll see the date “1893” inscribed on the fancy relief work of the breakfront cornice on this Commercial Italianate building. It originally housed Mr. Lamb’s wine and […]
Built in 1894 by Mrs. E. Weis, a milliner (hatmaker), after two of her rented stores were destroyed by fires.
What began in a former boarding house in 1929 has become the large, multi-pavilioned Riverview of today. The hospital and medical center is one of Red Bank’s largest employers.
Red Bank’s distinctive Station House is one of the last remaining examples of the Stick Style station houses built by the New York and Long Branch Railroad in the 1870s. […]
RBC’s Cultural Center inhabits a building that was the Shrewsbury Township Hall when Red Bank was the government seat for Shrewsbury. The Romanesque Revival structure was designed by Robert D. […]
A fine Italianate residence designed by the architect J.P. Huber and built by Anthony Reckless, founder of the New York and Long Branch Railroad.
This splendid hotel overlooking the Navesink River was built in Colonial Revival style in 1928 and updated in the 1990s. Today, it is undergoing further expansion. The “Molly,” as it […]
Leon de la Reussille, a native of Switzerland, installed this clock in front of the jewelry store he opened in 1902. Reussille was inspector of clocks and watches for the […]
First opened across Broad Street (where Ashes Restaurant is now) in 1970, Jack’s Music is owned by Red Bank native Jack Anderson and provides everything a musician or music lover […]
Built in 1840 as a residence, the Globe Hotel grew in size and popularity after its conversion to a hotel in 1844. A 1936 fire left only the bar and […]